Our association is a non-profit organization which has been in existence since 1921, promoting a more profitable marketing environment for the petroleum marketers and convenience store operators doing business in Illinois. The IPMA/IACS was formed in order to:
- Foster a cooperative spirit between petroleum marketers and convenience store operators doing business in Illinois
- Remove, by concerted action, practices and customs that are contrary to good policy and sound business principles.
- Secure, by every proper and legitimate means, wise and uniform Federal and State legislation and prevent so far as possible, unwise legislation that may tend to unjustly burden our industry.
- Prevent unwise discrimination and unfair methods in transporation services, rates and all other affairs connectedwith the practical operation of business.
- Provide means by which such grievances as shall arise may be promptly and efficiently adjusted.
- Address other purposes in a way, which is lawful and beneficial to the petroleum and convenience store industries.